Volume Meshing: MeshGems-Tetra_HPC
MeshGems-Tetra_HPC is a fully automatic parallel tetrahedral mesh generator. MeshGems-Tetra_HPC creates a volume tetrahedral mesh defined from a watertight input triangular surface mesh.
- Same specification as sequential Tetmesher MeshGems-Tetra
- Conformal to the input surface mesh
- Behavior similar (but not identical) to sequential Tetmesher MeshGems-Tetra
- New code base compared to sequential Tetmesher MeshGems-Tetra (C language)
- Better cell regularity, quality and fewer tets thanks to a mixed frontal-Delaunay volume vertices insertion
- Multithread or distributed memory (MPI) – Applicable to:
- Parallel distributed memory systems (clusters…)
- Parallel shared memory systems, multicore machines
- Output can be a single mesh, or a parallel data structure including communication information and local/global indirections
- Reproducible multithread meshing
- 2 parameters: Max number of threads – Number of sub-domains
Any component of the MeshGems suite can be fully tested during one month at no charge.
→ Request an evaluation